Last updated on September 28th, 2023 at 09:10 pm
The perfect baby shower captions will be the cherry on top of the already beautiful baby shower.
Discover over 150 choices, from heartwarming quotes to funny one-liners. Show the mom-to-be and her little one some love!
Top Baby Shower Captions For Instagram
- Mommy to be.
- We can’t wait to see you be a parent.
- A toast to the bun in your oven.
- Who’s ready for some baby tantrums?
- Due any time!!!
- Baby showers bring lots of flowers.
- Showered with love.
- You are about to begin a grand adventure. Wishing you a safe delivery
- It’s time for the baby shower gifts.
- Everybody, please raise a toast to the bun in our oven.
- All the best to the beginning of something amazing.
- From there to here from here to there, baby things are everywhere!
- A shower to fill you up with joy and love.
- Just waiting on the guest of honor. She/he will be here soon.
Cute Baby Shower Captions For Instagram Pictures
- Behold ladies and gentlemen! The baby is almost here.
- There’s nothing in the world quite like a Mom-to-be’s excitement to meet her baby.
- Looks like everyone went to the store and bought all the baby things.
- A stunning new baby deserves the best. So, make every day the best with the gifts I brought.
- Gifted some baby shower books today, hoping to start the little one’s library early. Can’t wait for bedtime stories with our newest family member! 📚👶 #FamilyTraditions
- The baby’s closet is going to be better stacked than ours.
- MommyToBe, you’re officially a part of the club. An awesome, weird, beautiful mommy’s club.
- I hope your little bundle of joy brings you much happiness.
- Get ready to be the mom of the year.
- Being a mom is the best role you will ever have. Congrats!
- You and this baby are cut from the same cloth. We can’t wait to meet your little one soon! Congratulations.
- Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy. Here’s to it all going exactly as you had hoped.
- It was so heartwarming to see the collection of books for this little reader! I’m sure she will love reading all of the baby shower book messages when she’s older📚🌟
- Just waiting on the guest of honor! He/She will be here soon!
- Baby showers are the perfect opportunity to celebrate the coming of a new child. And they’re also so much fun.
- Congratulations to Mama and Papa Bear. Seems Baby Bear will be just right.
- Family, friends, and more. It’s the perfect way to show how much you love and appreciate the mommy-to-be.
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
- Let’s cram a lifetime of cuteness into one weekend – it’s your baby shower!
- Babies are always more trouble than you thought, and more wonderful.
- Happy shower day, baby! Send your good wishes to the parents-to-be and let us take care of the rest.
Adorable Captions For Mom To Be
- Your first heartbeat was our favorite symphony.”
- “The magic of your first kicks, a gentle reminder of the wonders to come.”
- “Celebrating the upcoming arrival of our bundle of joy! #BabyOnTheWay”
- From whispered secrets to joyous shouts, our pregnancy reveal was a moment of pure happiness. Grateful for everyone who shared in our joy today at the baby shower! 💕 #BlessedJourney
- “From baby kicks to baby gifts, feeling all the love today! 💕”
- “Today it’s all about diapers, giggles, and future bedtime stories. 🌙📚”
- “My heart is full, just like my belly. 💖 #BabyShowerVibes”
- “Tiny shoes, soft onesies, and a room full of loved ones. What more could a mom-to-be ask for?”
- “The countdown is on! Celebrating with my favorite people before our little one arrives. 🎈🍼”
- “From a bump to a baby, this journey is everything I ever dreamed of. 🌸”
- Embracing this inspirational pregnancy journey with every heartbeat and flutter. Grateful for the love and light at today’s baby shower. 🌸 #MomToBe
Heartfelt Captions For Dad
- Stepping into the dad zone soon! Excited and blessed. 🍼👶
- Today, we celebrate the little one who’s about to make me a ‘Big’ Dad! #DadToBe
- Surrounded by love, waiting for the tiniest feet to fill the biggest space in our hearts. 👣
- Diapers, booties, and toys galore. Can’t wait to embark on this dad adventure! 🎈
- Cheers to the next chapter of sleepless nights and endless joy! 🌟 #BabyShower
- Eagerly waiting for my first Father’s Day with our little one. The adventure begins! 🍼👶 #DadToBe”
- Soon I’ll be swapping my toolbox for baby gear. Couldn’t be more thrilled! 🧸🔧
- From daddy’s tales to bedtime stories, can’t wait for our newest journey to begin.
- Gearing up for my new role – ‘Daddy’. Heartfelt thanks to everyone for the love today! ❤️
- Here’s to the little bundle who’s already got me wrapped around their tiny finger. 🍼
- A new adventure awaits, and I’m all set to embrace it with open arms! #FutureDad
Cute Baby Shower Captions for a Baby Girl
- IT’S A GIRL! We couldn’t be happier to introduce the newest member of our family. I can’t wait for you all to meet her later this summer.
- We know she’s going to fill your life with joy and love. Best wishes to your pink bundle of joy.
- Such a big miracle in such a little girl.
- Pretty dresses and little curls, Oh thank heavens for the little girl.
- Our little girl deserves the world and so much more.
- Twinkle twinkle little star, cant wait to see how cute you are.
- If you were in Star Wars, your little princess would be a mini Princess Leia wielding a pink lightsaber. Congrats
- I hope your daughter brings you delight and joy.
- I can only imagine how beautiful she is going to be.
- Wishing you and your baby girl-to-be the best.
- May you have a safe delivery and a healthy baby girl.
- A cradle full of best wishes for your baby girl.
- May your daughter-to-be be blessed with health, happiness and a bright future.
- You are going to be a fabulous mother to your girl.
- You are a great mum and I wish you and your new daughter a blast at this precious thing called life.
- I am proud to say this baby girl will have the best parents in the world. Their love is second to none. Happy baby shower!
- A baby girl makes a family whole and warm. Have a great baby shower.
- Can’t wait to meet our little princess.
- Like mother, like daughter.
- A beautiful little girl to play with and adore, to spoil a little and love a lot, who could ask for more!
Fun Instagram Captions For A Baby Boy
- A baby boy is a little miracle that you would like to share, an angel that you always handle with care.
- You are my best friend in the world, and I cannot say how happy I am for you. I am sure you will be the world’s best mom, and he is one lucky kid.
- A baby boy arrives, and just like that everything changes. The world gets bigger, the heart grows fuller, and life gets better as he is in it.
- A brand new baby boy is on the way, so let’s celebrate with a special day.
- Tiny sneakers, playful themes, and endless love. Dive into the magic of our boys’ baby shower! 👟🌟
- Thank you for inviting us to your baby shower celebrations; we cannot wait to see your baby boy.
- This little prince has no idea how spoiled he’s about to be. Can’t wait for the big day!
- A cute baby boy is on his way to fill your lives with endless love, congratulations to your family.
- I can’t wait to welcome your baby boy into the world, I hope he is forever safe and loved.
- I am sure your little man will be a heartthrob at college as he will be having your good looks and his dad’s humor.
- Here comes a brand-new little boy, to fill all our hearts and lives with joy!
- Get ready for baseball games, bike rides, and many more surprises, congratulations, and welcome to motherhood.
- A miracle sent from above, a baby boy to cuddle and love.
- The little guy is already lucky as he is getting to be a part of your amazing family. Congratulations and all the best.
- Having a baby is the most wonderful experience in the world, and although you are a bit scared, I am sure you will ace it. All the best darling.
- Congratulations on giving your girl the most precious gift ever, a baby brother.
- What are little boys made of? Frogs, snails, and puppy dog tails are what little boys are made of.
- You are my best friend in the world, and I cannot say how happy I am for you. I am sure you will be the world’s best mom, and he is one lucky kid.
- A giggle, a toy, a sweet baby boy.
- You are having a fantastic little boy, with the cutest nose and perfect smile. He seems to have Mommy’s gorgeous eyes and comes with a truckload of style.
- In a few days, you will be the proud mother of a handsome baby boy, he will be your best friend for life. Congrats.
Baby Shower Captions For Friends
- Tiny hands, little feet, and your partner by your side – the dream team is complete!
- I am so ready to meet my bestie’s little one.
- Surrounded by the most enchanting baby shower decorations, we celebrated the upcoming arrival of [friend’s name]’s little one. Such a special day! 🌟 #BestiesBabyShower
- I’m so happy I could be here to share this exciting time with you.
- We do everything together, except this. This one is all you, bestie.
- Your baby shower is a celebration I wouldn’t have missed for the world.
- Watching my best friend’s fairy tale unfold.
- Can’t wait to shower the little one with hugs, kisses, and plenty of attention. Better get ready.
- This baby is so lucky to have my best friend as a mother.
- I am so excited for you. Your life will never be the same. Have fun and enjoy, your little bundle of joy
- This baby is so lucky to have you as a mom.
- Happy baby shower my dearest! The heavens have sent you a one of a kind gift, so go have the time of your life.
- Can’t wait to teach him/her everything his/her mama won’t.
- Babies are treasured, cherished, prized, beloved and adored, may you enjoy the best gift that you’ve been given.
- May your baby double the joy and happiness in your life.
- I came to wish you the best of a parenting life ahead.
- To the most loving parents on Earth: I wish you an abundance of love and happiness in your life and lots of vivid memories of your baby!
- I’m so glad to spend today with you and shower your little one with love!
- You look like an angel with that pregnancy glow and cute baby bump. Your baby is lucky to have a mother like you.
- Wishing you magical moments ahead. All the best! We love you.
- I am so happy for you; soon, you will become parents. The baby is lucky to grow up in such a loving and caring home.
- I am looking forward to meeting the little one and want to remind you guys that I am always there for you.
Funny Baby Shower Captions For Instagram
- Say bye to a flat tummy, it’s time to welcome mommy.
- Hitting the bottle has a new meaning!
- Parenthood: the scariest hood you’ll ever go through.
- The worst feature of a new baby is its mother’s singing
- What’s cuter than a baby holding a puppy? A puppy holding a baby.
- Mama is in the making… please stand clear.
- Welcome to parenthood, the most troublesome hood ever.
- I’m really looking forward to learning everything about your new baby on social media.
- Enjoy this wonderful and exciting baby shower, because it’s the last party you’ll have for a long time.
- Peeing on a stick & then preserving that stick is just the start of the many disgusting things you’ll do as a mother.
- Cheers to the softest, sweetest little burn in the oven.
- What is a home without children? Quiet.
- Hitting the bottle is going to take on a whole new meaning.
- Here comes trouble!
- Kick me baby one more time.
- People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.
- To the Mom most likely to teach neighborhood kids how to swear
- You’re a parent. It’s your circus and those are your monkeys.
Hilarious Baby Shower Puns.
- From onesies to lullabies, let’s get this party rolling before baby cries!
- Before the stroller takes its first stroll, let’s toast to the diapers we’ll be changing in whole!
- Giggles, cries, and dirty diaper surprise – oh my, what a ride!
- Little hands, even smaller feet, here’s to hoping they inherit mom’s discrete sneaks and not dad’s beat!
- From baby bumps to baby’s thumps, let’s get this party bumping!
- Pacifiers, teddy bears, and sleepless stares – the fun is just about to flare!
- Before the storks and endless baby talks, let’s gossip about baby’s potential future walks!
- From baby books to those mischievous looks, I bet we’re on the verge of birthing a little crook!
- Awaiting the coos and the massive baby blues; let’s get this party started with some fun and no taboos!
- Before the crib’s all set and the bedtime’s met, let’s make some memories we won’t forget!
Baby Shower Quotes For Instagram
- “Every child begins the world anew, both for himself and for us.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “A new baby is like the beginning of all things—wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” — Eda J. Le Shan
- “It’s a moment in life that is so unique; the overwhelming realization of love that’s so deep, it’s forever.” — Nicole Kidman
- “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.” — Carl Sandburg
- “When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.” — J.M. Barrie (from “Peter Pan”)
- “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” — Elizabeth Stone
- “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.” — Kate Douglas Wiggin
- “For having a baby’s sweet face so close to your own, for so long a time as it takes to nurse ’em, is a great tonic for a sad soul.” — Erica Eisdorfer
- “The birth of a child is the bliss of joy to the parent and to the world.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
Celebrating the Couple with Instagram Captions
- Two hearts, one love, and a little one on the way!
- Here’s to the next beautiful chapter of your love story. 🍼
- Celebrating love, life, and the new journey ahead for these two!
- Together in love, now soon to be three!
- From duo to trio – celebrating the love that keeps growing!
- This love story just added a new chapter: the upcoming arrival!
- Cheers to the couple who’s about to multiply their love!
- Every love story is beautiful, but theirs is about to get a sprinkle of baby dust!
- Here’s to the lovebirds, soon to be singing lullabies!
Captions That Rhyme With Shower
- Mommy-to-be was filled with glee at her colorful baby shower!
- This baby shower was off the hook, we celebrated mom with a good book!
- Talk about a perfect playdate, this baby shower slate was oh so great!
- Ain’t no mountain high enough, to keep us from this baby shower stuff!
- We’re not clowning around, this baby shower hit it out of the town!
- The food was delish, the baby shower games were a smash, and this party was such a bash!
- Momma’s smile stretched for mile after mile at the party in her honor – nothing finer!
- We turned this baby shower into a dance-off, Mom showed off her moves and we showed her the love!
- She’s a supermom in the making, we celebrated with some belly bump cake baking!
- No need to pout, this shower blew it out – Mom felt the love all throughout!
Writing a caption for a baby shower involves capturing the emotions, excitement, and essence of the event.
Start with the feelings you experienced, incorporate the main theme or any memorable moments from the event, and perhaps add a touch of humor or sentimentality. For example: “Celebrating the upcoming arrival of our little bundle of joy! 🍼💕 #BabyShowerBliss”
What do you post after a baby shower?
After a baby shower, it’s thoughtful to share highlights of the event, express gratitude, and perhaps give a sneak peek of the gifts received.
A collage or slideshow of moments captured, coupled with a heartfelt caption like “Overwhelmed by the love and blessings showered upon us today. Our little one is already surrounded by the best! 🌟 #GratefulHearts” can resonate well with your audience.
What do you say in a Facebook post for a baby shower?
For a Facebook post about a baby shower, maintain a personal and genuine tone. Share your emotions, thank the attendees, and showcase some standout moments or decorations.
An example might be: “Today, we felt a world full of love as we celebrated our little miracle. Thank you to everyone who joined in our joy and made it a day to remember! 🎈👶 #BabyShowerMemories”