Find Father’s Day Instagram Captions in this post.
Every third Sunday of the month of June, the whole world comes together to celebrate fathers. Each person celebrates their father in their own way.
This post may contain affiliate links. For my full disclosure policy click here.
The majority of us post pictures of memorable moments on social media among other things we do to celebrate the big day.
In this blog post, You will find some of the best captions for your social media to go with those pictures. Kindly, do not be the person who only posts their fathers to Instagram for the world to see but not celebrate them in real life.
Call that man, gift him and let him know what he means to you.
Enjoy the read, I know you will find what you are looking for here.
Perfect Father’s Day Instagram Captions
- Daddy, Today I want to make your wish come true.
- Happy fathers day to the first man who ever loved me.
- Love you to the moon and back, daddy.
- The best father there ever is.
- Who needs a superhero when they have a father like mine.
- To the man who thinks of me first.
- Any man can be a father, but it takes a special one to be a dad.
- Behind every great man or woman, there is an even better father.
- Some people don’t believe in superheroes because they haven’t met my dad.
- My daddy is cooler than yours.
Best Father’s Day Instagram Captions
- Not as tough as he looks.
- I know what love is because you showed it to me. Happy fathers day.
- A father’s love is felt beyond words.
- I will never stop looking up to this man no matter how tall I get.
- My hero.
- When Dad didn’t have my hand, he had my back.
- The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.
- Dad, you have always been my hero. I love you forever.
- Forever and always Daddy.
- Thank you for being the best dad to me and my siblings.
Cute Father’s Day Instagram Captions
- Happy fathers day, Thank you for always being there.
- This man gave me wings that’s why I fly. Happy father’s day.
- Happy Father’s day to the strongest I know.
- To my biggest cheerleader and motivator, happy father’s day.
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: He believed in me.
- Thanks for raising me. You’ve taught me so much. I love you unconditionally.
- You know you are the best dad in the whole world.
- I promised to make you proud and I will, Enjoy today daddy!
- My Dad is God’s greatest gift to me.
- Thank you for not giving up on me when I gave you every reason to.
Father’s Day Captions From Daughters
- A father holds his daughter’s hand for a while but her heart, he holds forever.
- My father has always been my hero.
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
- A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice cream by her mother. She knows daddy will get her some later.
- I am not jealous that my brother is mum’s favorite (tag him) because I know I am your favorite.
- It was my father who taught me to value myself.
- I smile because you are my father, I smile because there is nothing I can do about it.
- Someday I will find my prince but my dad will always be my king.
- Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man.
- I may not be a perfect daughter but you are the perfect dad for me.
Related, Baby shower Captions.
Father’s Day Captions From Sons
- Sending love and thanks across the miles to the best dad ever.
- I love being your younger version.
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believes in me.
- Dad, you are my superman, which means I am your super son. Being with you is always super fun and I am wishing you a SUPER father’s day.
- He wanted me to be better than him, but I am striving to be half the man he is.
- My dad didn’t tell me how to live, he lived and let me watch him do it.
- Dad, now I know why you had to be so hard on me.
- Thank you for raising me, guiding me, and teaching me how to be a man.
- By the time a man realizes his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he is wrong.
- Dad, I want t let you know that you were always right and I was wrong.
Happy Fathers Day Instagram Captions From Wife/Baby Mama
- I celebrate you today for being a good father and role model to our children.
- You make parenting seem so easy. I love you.
- Happy Father’s Day to the world’s greatest father, husband, guardian, and companion.
- You are my rock, my sounding board, and the love of my life, but most importantly you are the greatest father to our children.
- I couldn’t ask for anyone else to do this thing called parenting with. You are a great father, darling, and I will celebrate you today and always.
- Happy father’s day to the world’s most romantic husband and caring father. May God protect you from every harm.
- I loved you when I met you. Now that you are the father to our children, I love you more than ever. Happy Father’s Day to the best dad and husband!
- I still get butterflies when I see you interact with our children. Thank you for being such an amazing father and husband. Happy Father’s Day!
- I feel safe, protected, and loved because you are the father of my children. I wish you a long and healthy life.
- Your parenting style, makes me want to give you another child.
First Time Fathers Captions For Father’s Day
- Who knew you would make such a good dad.
- Enjoy your first official father’s day.
- Officially welcoming you to fatherhood, you will like it here.
- Happy first father’s day.
- You leveled up from a husband to a father, enjoy today and the rest of your fatherhood journey.
- You are so natural when it comes to fatherhood. You are the best dad ever.
- Our child is so lucky to have you.
- Never seen a man enjoy taking care of a baby as you do, so effortlessly, so lovingly. Happy first fathers day.
- You were made for this.
- Happy father’s day for the first time to this doting father.
- Dad, you’re the cool parent. But I’ll deny it if you tell Mom.
- Fatherhood is great because you can ruin someone from scratch.
- I’m sorry for everything, Dad. Unfortunately, the list is too long to explain.
- When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cap.
- I still have no idea of how to change a tire, but I thank God you are one call away.
- Worst Jokes, best dad.
- We all know that Mom did the hard part. But Happy Father’s Day anyway.
- Thanks for saying yes all the times you didn’t know Mom already said no.
- Why weren’t you this cool while I was growing up? Happy father’s day anyway.
- I love you, despite your bad jokes.
Emotional Fathers Day Instagram Captions
- A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
- I have a special place in my heart for you, for showing my father such great love and friendship.
- In all of my favorite memories, you’re there.
- Here’s to my father. If I can become but half the man he is, I will have achieved greatness.
- Dad: A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.
- Father, I don’t tell you enough that I appreciate all that you do and I love you for all that you are.
- Your impact on me will forever be imprinted on my life and heart.
- Some people have superheroes but I have a super DAD!
- Of all the dads out there, I’m so glad you’re mine.
- While I had no say in the matter, I couldn’t have picked a better Father.
Sweet Fathers Day Instagram Captions.
See also, Soft Life Instagram Captions.
- Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, storytellers, and singers of song.
- Thanks for your genes! I turned out perfect!
- No man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.
- Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.
- Daddy finally figured out how to use Instagram. Happy fathers day.
- He’s too cool for the socials but gotta show some love on here regardless.
- The only man who will literally buy m own BS.
- Your dad jokes may drive my friends away, but at least I have you.
- Forever grateful you still love me after I broke curfew every night in high school.
- I think this is the perfect time to let you know your jokes were never funny.
Father’s Day Captions For StepFathers
Find Father’s Day Instagram Captions for your stepfathers here.
- Thank you for being the dad I needed when you didn’t have to.
- My mom is my heart. But my stepdad is my role model, the hardest working man I ever knew.
- My stepdad is my role model, The most hardworking man I know.
- Loving me like your own is the true definition of a father.
- He never treated me like I was a package deal. I wasn’t a burden in his eyes, I was a bonus.
- Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a stepdad.
- You’re not my stepfather. You are my father that stepped up!
- It’s not flesh and blood but the heart that makes us father and son.
- To The Person That Always Treats Me Like His Own.
- Don’t know what I would do without you. Happy Father’s Day Stepdad!
Father’s Day Captions to Fathers In Heaven
- Happy fathers day in Heaven daddy. I miss you and love you always.
- Even though you left us too soon, your life touched all of ours so deeply. We remember you with joy in our hearts this Father’s Day.
- Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.
- Getting through this Father’s Day without you is the hardest thing I’ve ever done, Dad.
- May angels in heaven grant you the ability to walk with me in spirit on this fathers day.
- Somehow I have managed to find happiness in your memories and that has helped me to fight your absence. Sending you lots of love on Father’s Day papa.
- My love for you is never going to fade and, your memories in my heart will always stay fresh. Happy Father’s Day Dad.
- Missing you a little extra today. Wish you were still around. Keep resting in peace Dad.
- Till the time I am there, I am always going to wish you a Happy Father’s Day because I know somewhere you are waiting for my wishes.
- Heaven knows how much I miss you dad. Happy father’s day.
Father’s Day Instagram Captions For Your Father In-law
- You have never treated me differently from your own son. For that, I will be always thankful to you. Happy Father’s day.
- We learn to obey rules from your father-in-law and I wish you a lovely and peaceful life ahead.
- To the man who brought up the incredible man, I call my husband and the best dad to our kids, Happy fathers day.
- If someone sees us get along with each other they would not be able to figure out that if I am your own daughter.
- I am more than excited to extend the most heart-touching fathers day wishes to the man who is more than a father and a role model for me to look up to. May God bless you with unreal longevity!
- You are my father-in-law and my friend. Thank you for always taking my side.
- You raised your daughter so well, I promise to always take care of her. In my hands she’s safe.
- On this special occasion, I wish you happiness and the best of health because you have been the most awesome father-in-law to me.
- Thanks for being the hope and courage in my worst times my dad-in-law.
- Dear father-in-law, when I stepped into this house for the first time, you were the first person to make me feel welcome. I can never forget your sweet talks, your silly jokes, and all the support. Wishing happy fathers day to the greatest father-in-law.
Father’s Day Instagram Captions For Your Own Post
- I’m a father; that’s what matters most. Nothing matters more.
- Wishing a happy father’s day to myself.
- They gave their mother diamonds and cake on mothers day, I think I am getting a Private jet.
- Being a dad to you has been absolutely beautiful. I cant wait to see who you grow up to be.
- You came into my life and filled a space I didn’t even know existed. I am a proud father.
- They think I am their superhero. They are better because of the bills I am paying!!!!
- I wanted to be the cool dad, but then I realized, I owe these kids a good upbringing. When they are older they will see how cool their dad was.
- Being a dad is a blessing. Celebrating all the fathers all over the world.
- Hey kids, I am on Instagram, remember to call me after you post me, sincerely dad.
- The best thing that ever happened to me was when I became a father. I love every moment of it.