Explore our handpicked collection of gifts for siblings to share, perfect for families with twins or children of similar ages.
These gifts not only fit your budget but also encourage cooperation and shared enjoyment among brothers and sisters.
Toys Designed for Cooperative Play
1. Walkie Talkies for Kids – Ages 3+
This post may contain affiliate links. For my full disclosure policy click here.
Ideal for hours of fun! These Walkie Talkies encourage imaginative play and neighborhood exploration.
The set includes 3 units, perfect for three siblings or keeping one for parental contact. I found these to be effective up to 0.5 miles or so.
2. Play Kitchen – Ages 2+
A play kitchen is ideal for younger children. It’s durable and promotes sharing, even if they initially claim ‘this is mine.’
As they get used to playing together they can take turns cooking and “eating”.
3. Trampoline – Ages 2+
There are trampolines for any age group. You can start with a small indoor one and upgrade to a large outdoor one that all ages (even the adults) can enjoy.
I like this one because the supports are separate from the net which can reduce some bumps and bruises when compared to other models.
Great for exercise and getting those extra wiggles out!
4. Train Set and Table – Ages 2+
Let your children create their own little world with trains!
The four sides of a train table make lots of room for multiple siblings to play together.
5. Playdoh Kit – Ages 3+
I am currently obsessed with these handmade playdoh kits, they are unique and the siblings most likely don’t already have the set. But you can also buy a larger classic set.
6. Sensory Bins – Ages 1+
We are a sensory bin family. I love watching the creativity that comes out of my kids as they use their imagination while working with these bins. Messy play is fun play!
You can order sensory bins that are already made or make your own. Etsy is a great place to find pre-made bins. Here are our favorites:
7. Soccer Set – Ages 3+
Sports sets, like basketball hoops or baseball bats, are excellent. Soccer sets, however, are particularly good for siblings since they can play anywhere with just a net and a ball.
It can be fun to bring these to the park for a new adventure.
8. Magnetic Dart Board – Ages 6+
Great for older kids who are working on their hand eye coordination. This magnetic board features two sides for two different games. Rather than pointed ends, these darts are magnetic. Great for kids and adults to join in together. A really nice indoor family game.
9. Board Games – Ages 3+
They will have so much fun they won’t notice if they win or lose.
For older kids, games like Settlers of Catan can be hours of fun and teach them strategic thinking.
10. Experience Gifts – Ages 1+
Tickets to a show, movie or concert are great experiences for siblings and/or the whole family.
Our family loves season passes to the zoo or aquarium, these are perfect places for toddlers. We choose different places each year, depending on our interests.
What’s great about this is with the season pass you can go for an hour or two and not feel like you’re wasting money!
11. Subscription Boxes – 2+
Subscription boxes are the gifts that keep giving, as your children will continue receiving new boxes each month. Kids can do the projects together or take on separate projects.
- 11. Lillypost Book Subscription Box – Read our Review Here.
- 12. Raddish Cooking Box – Teach your kids how to cook with this monthly subscription box. Read more here.
- 13. Creation Crate – A STEM box that focuses on Electronics and Coding skills for 21st century careers. Each curriculum is authenticated by STEM.org. Read more here.
- 14. For Purpose Box – The parents choice award winning box teaches kids how to be kind, do good and make the world a better place for others, animals and the environment through simple, fun and easy-to-do activities. Read more here.
- 15. Orange Art Box – Perfect for children that love crafts, this box is designed with a feature project and multiple smaller projects for hours of fun! Read More Here.
Whether you are looking for Christmas Gifts or “just because” joint presents, siblings gifts are a great alternative to buying individual gifts. They encourage sharing and get the whole family together. Enjoy!
Related Gifts Posts: