50+ Quick and Easy Dinner Ideas
One of the lessons that you learn as you become a parent is that you are supposed to feed your kids. When you are like me and are not very good in the kitchen. Finding quick and easy dinner ideas becomes very important and can make your life much easier.
I’ve improved in the kitchen over the years but not a lot. I still like to keep my meals pretty basic and uncomplicated. Luckily my daughter and husband don’t seem to mind the simple. It makes dinner easier and better for me.
I can’t be the only one out there that needs quick and easy dinner ideas. So I have rounded up more than 50 different meals that you can try out. I have tried a few of them, and I want to try the others. We don’t eat much meat in my house, so I broke it down into chicken meals, ground meat meals, and meatless. We typically stick with chicken and ground turkey but wanted to put together a lot of different options.
Many of these meals use a slow cooker here is a great one to get if you don’t have one. Having a slow cooker makes dinner time much easier and this is the one I use and it’s great.
Quick and Easy dinner ideas (Chicken Dishes)
3. Slow cooker creamy Chicken Pot Pie
5. Barbecue Bacon Chicken Bake
6. Crock Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken
8. 3 Ingredient Orange Chicken
9. Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders and vegetables
12. One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice
13 Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole
14 Italian Chicken, Green Beans and Potatoes
16. Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Penne
18 Southwest Chicken Casserole
Quick and Easy dinner ideas (Ground Meat Dishes)
5. One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
11. Meatloaf Muffins
12. 5 Ingredient Beef Enchiladas
15 Slow cooker Meatballs and Marinara
16 Easy Cheesy Beef Enchiladas
quick and easy dinner ideas (No meat Dishes)
4. Crockpot Cheesy Tortellini
5. One Pot Creamy Garlic Pasta
8. Broccoli Alfredo Tortellini
9. Cheesy Enchilada Rice Skillet
11. Crispy Bean and Cheese Burritos
14 Fried Tortellini and Broccoli
15 Spinach Ricotta Stuffed Peppers
So there you have it. Over a month’s worth of quick and easy dinner ideas. There should be something for most families to try in this list of meals. I hope you find your family’s next favorite dinner. Make sure you check out the meal planning kit to make your meal planning for every week or the holiday’s easier to plan.