22 Quick and Easy Breakfast Ideas
Mornings can be such a rush especially when you have kids and they need to get on their way to school. I’m tired of just doing the simple and easy cereal or toast for breakfast.
I’ve been looking for some new and fun ideas for what we can have for breakfast that will be quick to make and delicious to eat.
Although I love a lot of breakfast foods I’m not usually hungry in the morning because I’m tired. I’m not much of a morning person.
So having a breakfast that is quick and easy to make is super important. So most of these recipes will be fast and simple to make because fast and simple are the key to a happy morning for me.
If you are looking for breakfast ideas that would be better for an event like a brunch. Here are 18 brunch ideas that are perfect for Mother’s Day or a different brunch.
1. Sheet Pan Pancakes
2. Hashbrown, Ham and Cheese Egg Cups
6. 15 Minute Breakfast Pizza (these are great to make up a batch of and freeze and then heat up when you want to make them.)
7. Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal
8. Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
9. French Toast Sticks (These I want to make soon. French Toast is one of my favorite breakfasts so these look great)
11. Homemade Yogurt
13. 15 Minute Mini Cinnamon Muffins
14. Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Rolls
15. Banana and Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal cups
16. Healthy Savory Breakfast Cookie
17. Waffle Breakfast Pizza
19. Cheesy Sausage and Egg Sliders
20. Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
21. Oatmeal Pancakes
22. Sausage and Egg Breakfast Bowls
I tried to include a good mix of quick and easy breakfast ideas. Some with meat, some without. Healthier options and not so healthy options.
Hopefully, this post gave you some new quick and easy breakfast ideas. I’m sure you and your family will enjoy trying out a new tasty morning meal.