What are the Best Breast Pump Bags with a Cooler
Breast pumps give you a level of comfort as a parent. Well, that is dependent on the reasons why you got it in the first place. Irrespective of that, you don’t want the milk spilling out of the breast pump. You also don’t want the milk to lose taste because of temperature differences.
Finally, you don’t want the milk to lose quality because of exposure. What do you do?
This post may contain affiliate links. For my full disclosure policy click here.
This is where breast pump bags come in. These bags are built to keep the breast pumps intact by limiting the damages they receive. The ones with a cooler are capable of keeping the breast milk cool and at a uniform temperature for a considerable period of time.
These bags can come in very handy if you are a working mom or if your day to day activities require you to move around. However, there are quite a several brands that manufacture these bags. In such instances, you might be stuck on choosing the ones that can serve you the most.
This article will analyze the most important factors you need to consider before choosing a breast pump bag. After that, we would consider some of the best products that you can find in the market today. If you think all of these would be useful to you, then read on!
Buying Guide and Recommendations for Best Breast Pump Bag with Cooler
If you want to buy the best breast pump bag for yourself, you have to consider the following;
As a matter of fact, sizing is very crucial to how best a breast pump bag would suit you or not. Sizing â€“ in this context is largely dependent on the kind of schedule and lifestyle you have. As a matter of speaking, you should buy your bag according to your lifestyle.
Think about it. What kind of thing do you do? Are you a sedentary worker, or are you someone that has to travel? Does your job allow you to carry heavy things? Would the bag be just for the cooler, or do you need to carry other things along in it?
After you consider all of the important things in your daily life, the size of the bag you intend to get will become obvious to you. You don’t want to be caught in the trouble of sizing; it could be heart-wrenching!
Another thing that may affect the bag sizing is how versatile the design of the bag is. Some bags are designed to accommodate a wide variety of things other than a breast pump.
Some are made to accommodate just the breast pump and a few things. It would help if you remembered to put all of these into consideration, too, before going for the size that suits you best.
Breast pump bags like normal fashion bags are made of different materials. These materials vary in strength and durability. If you intend to purchase a breast pump bag, you need to examine how durable the bag may be. It is not that difficult; you can determine this by examining the sort of material this bag is made from.
Examples of very good breast pump bag materials include synthetic ripstop nylon, and modified polyethylene. At best, you should go for bags impervious to water; you know, you may get spills from the breast pumps, and you don’t want it staining your cloth or damaging the bag.
Also, it depends on what part of the world you live in, you may want to get bags that are unaffected by the sun. Never forget, durability is very important too!
Another criterion for choosing a breast pump bag is the style. Oh yeah! Moms are meant to rock, aren’t they? However, you don’t necessarily have to sacrifice style when over quality. There is a wide range of bags that factor these into their products.
Aside from the fashion sense, bag styling is instrumental in how comfortable it would be to carry the bag around. You need to select a bag that is easy to carry whenever you need to move from one place to another.
Not to worry, the market is big and accommodating; you will get to see styles ranging from tote breast pump bags, bag pack styled breast pump bags to compact breast pump bags (ones that look like a purse).
What is the point of purchasing a bag that is too heavy for you to carry? Just as mentioned in the size category, you should not get a bag that will be too heavy for you to carry. This is especially important if your work description requires moving around with your baby.
Breast pumps are expensive naturally; you don’t want to add to the burden by buying a heavy bag too! After all, comfort is the goal.
Finally, remember what you are for? Breast pump bags that have coolers! You need to factor in how good the insulation of the bag is when you buy them. The main aim is to get a bag to keep the breastmilk protected at a uniform temperature. You need the insulation capacity of the bag. Does it match our environment? Can it last as much as what you want it to? Does it use any special means of keeping itself insulated, like batteries and sorts?
What are the breast pump bags with coolers?
Here is a list of some of the best breast pump bags you would find today:
1. Sarah Wells Cold Gold Breastmilk Cooler Bag
This breast pump bag is compact, stylish, and easy to use for most moms. It is designed with extra compact sized pockets and a handle that is easy to detach. The material is free of contaminants and things that may be dangerous to the babies and the moms
- It has an inbuilt ice pack, and it can preserve breast milk for as long as 8 hours. But, of course, all of this is still dependent on the temperature changes in the environment.
- The material is quite easy to clean, just in case of breast milk spills when you are in transit.
- The handle is adjustable to whatever size the user wants it
- It is quite lightweight and easy to carry around
- The bag conforms to the safety criteria of international regulatory bodies. So you don’t need to worry about milk poisoning.
- The bag is quite bulky when you consider the size and dimensions.
- The material used is not as durable as other breast pump bags, especially when exposed to sunlight.
2. Breast Pump Bag with Cooler Pocket
This breast pump bag is designed to look like a bag pack and a handbag, depending on how the mom adjusts the handle. It is designed to carry only mini or medium sized breast pumps
- It has a quite durable material; it is made of high quality polyester. It can last for a while irrespective of the weather conditions it is exposed to
- It is versatile; it has quite a lot of compartments and pockets for you to pack some other baby things that you deem fit.
- It is easy to clean. It just requires light washing and drying.
- You have to be careful with the zipper.
- The bag has a peculiar design smell that some may find unappealing.
3. Bananafish Breast Pump BagÂ
This breast pump bag looks nothing like a breast pump bag. Oh yes! It is very stylish and natural that you may not identify what it is at a quick glance. It is quite large, and it has zippers and several flap pockets.
- Is large, and it can accommodate fairly big breast pumps.
- It has pockets that can be used to keep many other baby materials that you need.
- The strap is easy to adjust to the taste of anyone that wants to use it
- Is quite customizable; you can keep your baby’s picture in the flap pockets
- It is very durable.
- Is designed to make it easy for you to organize your things and your baby’s.
- This bag is a heavy-duty bag. It is quite big and not always compact enough to be moved around for everyone.
Have you read this yet?
4. MOMIGO Breast Pump Backpack Double Layer Cooler Bag
True to its name, this breastpump back is designed to look like a backpack. It is a doubled layered bag meant to serve other functions aside just housing breast pumps. Is quite stylish, and it looks like any conventional backpack. It may be just the perfect fit for student mothers.
- Is well insulated, and it has an ice pack to protect the breast milk.
- It is big and can carry almost any size of the popular breast pumps
- The bag is equipped with a laptop pocket specially designed for tablets or laptops up to 13â€™â€™
- There is a cooler inner bag that can fit a variety of bottles. And it can keep breast milk and food for a longer time
- Is durable; it can stand the test of time and weather conditions.
- It is easy to wash and clean.
- Is stylish enough as a bag pack; it does not give anything off
- The zipper is not very strong. Therefore, you may need to replace it as soon as one week after purchase.
5. Lekebaby Breast Pump Bag Backpack, Large Breast Pump Backpack with Cooler Bag
This backpack is designed specifically designed for working moms. It has several compartments, adjustable straps, and a durable design.
- It is stylish, durable, and easy to use.
- It has several compartments for personal housing things for the mom.
- It is easy to clean and wash.
- It is well insulated. Also it can keep breast milk warm up till 5 hours
- It is lightweight and portable
- It is quite expensive.
As a mother (especially a working mom), you need to add this to your collection of baby materials. They save time, space, and money if you buy the right ones.