Oh my, it’s hard to believe that summer is already here! Time really flies by so quickly. As the temperature starts to rise in my area, I thought it would be a great idea to put together some amazing summer dinner ideas that can inspire you. Personally, I have a hard time with meal planning, and these roundups are a lifesaver for me. I’m confident that they’ll be just as helpful for you too.
So, let’s dive into these fantastic summer dinner ideas! Whether you’re looking for a light and refreshing salad or a hearty meal that will keep you full, there’s something here for everyone. And the best part? These recipes are easy to make and perfect for those busy summer nights when you don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen and are guaranteed to make your summer dinner a hit!
This post may contain affiliate links. For my full disclosure policy click here.
If you don’t already have a Crock-Pot slow cooker, I highly recommend getting one. Here is an excellent option that I personally use and love. Using a slow cooker makes dinnertime a breeze, and it’s a great way to enjoy a hot meal without having to turn on the oven and heat up your home.
Instant pots aren’t nearly as scary as they used to be and make getting dinner on the table a breeze. Especially if like me you’re busy playing outside and forget to take the meat out of the freezer! I use this one but if you’re looking for more or less features, there are plenty to choose from!
- 9-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Pressure cook, slow cook, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker, sterilizer and food warmer.
- IMPROVED STRESS-FREE VENTING: Intuitive and simple, our improved easy-release steam switch makes releasing steam easier than ever, and it automatically resets when the lid is closed.
- REALTIME FEEDBACK: The easy-to-read display includes a full cooking progress bar lets you know what stage of the cooking program you’ve reached.
- QUICK ONE-TOUCH COOKING: 15 customizable Smart Programs for pressure cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts and more.
- VERSATILE INNER COOKING POT: Food-grade stainless-steel cooking pot with a tri-ply bottom offers more even cooking and an anti-spin design that secures the pot for perfect sautéing.
- COOK FAST OR SLOW: Pressure cook delicious one-pot meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods or slow cook your favorite traditional recipes – just like grandma used to make.
- QUICK, EASY CLEAN UP: Finger-print resistant, stainless-steel sides and dishwasher-safe lid, inner pot, and accessories.
- SAFETY FEATURES: Includes over 10 safety features, plus overheat protection and safe-locking lid.
- GREAT FOR GROWING FAMILIES: Cook for up to 6 people – perfect for growing families, or meal prepping and batch cooking for singles.
- DISCOVER AMAZING RECIPES: Includes the free Instant Brands Connect App, where you can find new recipes to create quick favorites and prepare delicious meals, available for iOS and Android.
What should I make for a summer dinner?
Are you in search of some effortless and speedy summer dinner ideas? Why not unleash your creativity and experiment with something novel? Summer is the season to try all those tasty fruits and veggies in their prime! With a plethora of choices available, you are bound to discover something scrumptious. Keep reading for an array of delectable dinner ideas that will tantalize your taste buds and are ideal for this season.
Dinner Ideas For Hot Summer Nights (No Oven)
11. Baja Fish Tacos
14. Pesto Gnocchi
Lazy Summer Dinner Ideas: Slow cooker/Instant Pot
7. Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches (this is a huge hit in my house)
12. Instant pot BBQ Chicken ( perfect for wraps or on a salad)
Easy Summer Dinner Salads
10. BLT Pasta Salad
17. Grilled Pizzas
Here are 50 summer dinner ideas, all in one place! No need to search for meal inspiration anymore, now get back outside and enjoy those long days! Enjoy a variety of delicious options from this list.