Getting your toddler ready for the big potty training can be so exciting. Although, many a parent experience difficulty in this developmental stage of their baby’s life, it doesn’t have to be so for you. One way to get your toddler prepared for the use of potty is by starting out with pull-up diapers.
As parents and caregivers, you must learn to give your toddler mental preparation every time you want to guide them into any new phase. So, if you want the diapers to potty stage to flow without too much trouble, you should sense that it’s time to start considering pull-up diapers if you haven’t.
In subsequent paragraphs, you will get to know the seven(8)Â best pull-up diapers in the market today. But, that’s not all (yeah!). Also, we will be delving into the deets of each to guide you in making the best shopping decision. Are you ready?
What Are The Top 8 Pull Diapers For Your Toddlers?
1.Â Â Seventh Generation Baby & Toddler Training Pants
If you are a parent or person big on keeping the ecosystem safe, then this product is just for you. This pull-up diaper is an eco-friendly diaper designed with quality material, wood pulp, soft elastic waistband and cute mascots to give that comfortable and colourful effect.
- It is a 100% eco-friendly pull-up diaper.
- It is made for unisex babies.
- It is designed to care for babies sensitive skin and is highly hypogenic.
- It is made with wood pulp for easy absorption.
- It is stretchy with adjustable side-panel that are super easy to tear away in times of emergencies.
- It is free from fragrances, chlorine bleaching and lotions.
- The weight recommendation is for toddlers between 32 to 40 pounds.
- It is designed to protect against leaks.
- It is easy to tell the front from the back.
- These pull up diapers may get dirty and tanned easily, so you need to watch out that your baby does not sit in the dirt.
- It is not the best when it comes to fragrance, it is totally free of fragrance, so it may get smelly from the child’s urine easily
2.Â Huggies Little Movers Slip-on Diapers
Huggies has been a baby brand that has garner trust and customer loyalty because of the quality of its regular diapers. If you are a Huggies loyalist or you find it comforting to purchase notable brands, then this product is for you. The Huggies Little Movers Slip-on Diapers is an innovative potty trainer which is designed in a manner at which outwardly, it has the appearance of baby panties, while inside, it is a diaper.
- It is designed for unisex babies.
- It is in a variety of colours.
- It has a 360-degree stretchy feature.
- It is easy to pull off and can be removed like a regular diaper.
- It is leak-proof and has a guard between the legs after optimal absorption.
- It can hold liquid even after 12 hours of optimal absorption.
- It is soft to the skin and has no fragrance.
- It is not your best bet when it comes to swaddling. It cannot be used for tummy sleepers
- The corner of the Velcro is not designed with all the babies in mind. Depending on the size of the baby, it may be a source of irritation
3.Â Â Honest Training Pants
This is another eco-friendly pull-up diaper The Honest Training Pants is guaranteed to secure and absorb liquid both during the day and night. If as a parent, you are particular about your baby training with diaper-like underpants, then, leggo!
- It is eco-friendly.
- It has a high absorbing inner layer.
- It is made with fluffy wood pulp.
- It is dermatologically tested and is hypoallergenic.
- It is free of latex, chlorine processing and fragrance.
- It is easy to slip on and off.
- It is designed for dinosaurs, superheroes, fairies, construction and unicorns for desirability.
- These pull up diapers do not fit size, so you may need to get a smaller size.
- The stuffing between the legs is narrow. It, therefore, has a fit issue especially with babies between 2-3 years old
4.Â Â UOU Potty Training Pants
Are you looking to buy thick and comfortable potty training underpants for your big baby? One that has zero leakages and can withstand varieties of butt slamming on the floor? The UOU Potty Training Pants is cotton waterproof underpants with much more features that can be seen below:
- It absorbs pee fast.
- It is designed with tri-fabric
- It is made with 100% cotton.
- It is made for children ranging from 1 year to 4 years.
- It is designed to suit different sizes and weights.
- It is itch-free
- It can only absorb pee fast, it cannot hold it for long. It is therefore not your best bet for overnight potty training.
- This product has a sizing issue, so you may end up getting the wrong size.
5.Â Â Pampers Easy Ups Pull On Disposable Potty Trainer Underwear
Experience the same 100% comfort and protection with Pampers regular diapers with the Pampers Easy Ups Pull On Disposable Potty Trainer Underwear. Aside from its leak resistance, another outstanding feature of this product is its 360Â° stretch. Care to make a trial?
- It is designed for both boys and girls
- It is made with soft cotton material, which makes it quite comfortable to wear.
- It is easy to pull on and off
- It is designed with easy-to-tear-off sides.
- It can be used overnight as it guarantees nighttime protection.
- It is available in PJ Mask designs
- It has a dual leak guard that provides optimal absorption
- It comes with incentives to encourage toddlers on their potty training journey
- Sometimes, due to the material the diaper is made of, it may produce a gel-like substance when it contains urine. This may trigger rashes in the baby.
- It is not the best bet when it comes to smell by the time it is soaked up.
6.Â Â Bambino Mio Training Nappy Pants
What you need is something healthy and reusable? Bambino Mio is one of the best picks, that is why it made it to this list. Although it doesnâ€™t absorb so much liquid, this product is perfect for when your toddler has gotten or is almost reaching the end of the potty training stage.
- It is reusable.
- It is hand-washable and machine-washable.
- Dry and breathable material.
- It has a stretchy waistband.
- The product has a faulty sizing system. So, it may end up being too small for the baby. You may need to get a bigger size to fit your baby.
7.Â Â Skhls Baby Toddler Thick Absorbent Potty Training Pants
Skhls is one of the best potty trainers that you could help your toddler transition from regular diapers to underwear. As a parent, if you desire your toddler to take responsibility for her wee and poop early or toilet learns, this is just the perfect pull-up diaper that would suit your deep desires. Here are the reasons:
- It has leg holes that help reduce side leakage.
- It has an elastic waistband.
- It has beautiful designs.
- It is hand-washable and machine-washable.
- It is not so good for overnight absorption. It is efficient for speed not for long term retention.
8.Â Â Pull-Ups Potty Training Pants
- It has a good stretchy fit
- It is extra absorbent
- It is beautifully designed.
- It makes potty training interesting with Disney characters calls and mickey mouse graphics
- The product has size issues, so pay close attention to the size.
Finally, making the best pick for your toddler can be quite tasking and it is perfectly normal. It shows that you as a parent or caregiver want the best for your toddler. Hopefully, the selected eight would be helpful as you journey on the potty training stage with your baby.