Sizzle Up Your Summer: 50 No-Oven Summer Dinner Ideas for Busy Moms
Oh my, it’s hard to believe that summer is already here! Time really flies by so quickly. As the temperature starts to rise in my area, I thought it would be a great idea to put together some amazing summer dinner ideas that can inspire you. Personally, I have a hard time with meal planning, and these roundups are a lifesaver for me. I’m confident that they’ll be just as helpful for you too.
When it comes to summertime, I try to avoid using the oven as much as possible. It can make my home feel like a sauna, which is the last thing anyone wants when it’s already 90 or 100 degrees outside. That’s why all of these dinner ideas are either salads, made in the slow cooker, on the grill, or even on the stovetop. While I tend to cook a lot of chicken at home, I’ve included a variety of different ideas so that you can find something that your whole family will love.
So, let’s dive into these fantastic summer dinner ideas! Whether you’re looking for a light and refreshing salad or a hearty meal that will keep you full, there’s something here for everyone. And the best part? These recipes are easy to make and perfect for those busy summer nights when you don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen and are guaranteed to make your summer dinner a hit!
If you don’t already have a Crock-Pot slow cooker, I highly recommend getting one. Here is an excellent option that I personally use and love. Using a slow cooker makes dinnertime a breeze, and it’s a great way to enjoy a hot meal without having to turn on the oven and heat up your home.
Instant pots aren’t nearly as scary as they used to be and make getting dinner on the table a breeze. Especially if like me you’re busy playing outside and forget to take the meat out of the freezer! I use this one but if you’re looking for more or less features, there are plenty to choose from!
What should I make for a summer dinner?
Are you in search of some effortless and speedy summer dinner ideas? Why not unleash your creativity and experiment with something novel? Summer is the season to try all those tasty fruits and veggies in their prime! With a plethora of choices available, you are bound to discover something scrumptious. Keep reading for an array of delectable dinner ideas that will tantalize your taste buds and are ideal for this season.
Dinner Ideas For Summer Nights When it’s Hot (No Oven)
2. Mediterranean Tuna Lettuce Wraps
4. Grilled Vegetable Quesadilla
5. Herbed Lemon Garlic Chicken Skewers
8. Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
9. Lemon Parmesan Angel hair pasta with Shrimp
10. Chicken Club Lettuce Wraps
11. Baja Fish Tacos
13. BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese
14. Pesto Gnocchi
15. Cajun Chicken and Sausage Vegetable Skillet
16 Mediteranian Chopped Salad Pitas
Easy Summer Dinner Recipes: Slow cooker/Instant Pot
3. Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwiches
4. Slow Cooker Zucchini Lasagna
7. Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches (this is a huge hit in my house)
9. Spaghetti Squash and meatballs
10. Lemon Chicken with Garlic and Orange
11. Instant Pot Baby Back ribs
12. Instant pot BBQ Chicken ( perfect for wraps or on a salad)
13. Instantpot Chicken Teriyaki Bowls
14. Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
15. Instantpot Cilantro lime Chicken Burrito Bowl
16. Instant pot Brushetta Chicken Pasta
Here are more Slow cooker and Instant pot recipes
Easy Summer Salads
1 Corn, Avocado, and Black Bean Salad
3. Classic Italian Pasta Salad
7. Asparagus, tomato, feta salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
8. Chicken GYyro Salad With TZATZIKI DRESSING
10. BLT Pasta Salad
11. Blackened Chicken and Strawberry Salad
12. Beef or Chicken Taco Salad
17. Grilled Pizzas
18. Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Salad
Here are 50 summer dinner ideas, all in one place! No need to search for meal inspiration anymore, now get back outside and enjoy those long days! Enjoy a variety of delicious options from this list.